Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Definitions:

Clean Eating: Accepting that "We are what we eat" and learning how to be a little more conscious of what we put in our bodies. Eating responsibly means not only with our bodies in mind, but the environment as well. Processed foods, pesticides, GMO's and factory farmed meats have a negative effect not only on our bodies but also the environment. So, expect to see some nutrition related and recipe posts.
Lean Living: I'm not talking about being thin and beautiful! I'm talking about living within our means as both consumers and cohabitants of the planet earth. This is centered for the most part around the goal of "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" and I'll be discussing ways you can cut down your consumption and save money.
Green Loving: The love of nature, which sustains us. I'll be talking about getting outdoors, gardening and my awe of life, in general.

Hope you all will put this blog on your favorites, I've got a lot of great insights and ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment